- @aMainCharacter HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 5 years ago
- @aMainCharacter What don't you understand about the whole cyborg thing? Core concept? 5 years ago
- When all else fails, I can always masturbate to _____.... j.mp/11t6Xv0 #CardsAgainstHumanity 5 years ago
- Dear Abby, I'm having some trouble with _____ and would like your advice.... j.mp/15pW6DD #CardsAgainstHumanity 5 years ago
- teevillain.com/products-page/… 5 years ago
updatedude on Pic(s) of the Day Kidult King on Pic(s) of the Day Kidult King on Hauliday 20130511 (partial) Kidult King on S.H. Figuarts Sakura Kasu… updatedude on S.H. Figuarts Sakura Kasu…
Monthly Archives: March 2009
Turquoise Special Version
A discourse on the application of segmentation in micro-reproductions for the capability of movement for the intent of achieving aesthetically agreeable positioning of said micro-reproduction. As in, the purpose of articulation.
Waspinator so happy. Waspinator is going to be in movie! What’s this? Movie will be directed by Michael Bay? Oh sh- MA-BA-PLOSION!
Grandma said there’d be days like this, there’d be days like this, Grandma said.
Gasp! A non-toy review!
I refuse to sing “YMCA” for this review.
NOT a Haruhi Suzumiya rant.