- @aMainCharacter HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 5 years ago
- @aMainCharacter What don't you understand about the whole cyborg thing? Core concept? 5 years ago
- When all else fails, I can always masturbate to _____.... j.mp/11t6Xv0 #CardsAgainstHumanity 5 years ago
- Dear Abby, I'm having some trouble with _____ and would like your advice.... j.mp/15pW6DD #CardsAgainstHumanity 5 years ago
- teevillain.com/products-page/… 5 years ago
Kidult King on Pic(s) of the Day Kidult King on Hauliday 20130511 (partial) Kidult King on S.H. Figuarts Sakura Kasu… updatedude on S.H. Figuarts Sakura Kasu… updatedude on Hauliday 20130511 (partial)
Monthly Archives: October 2010
First, a thanks to Wes from Scary Crayon for hooking me up with some Prince of Persia and Terminator: Salvation toys. The Prince Dastan is rather iffy now that I have him in hand though, especially since Hasbro’s really been … Continue reading
Plastic Joint is probably the toy review site right now, insofar as showcasing a wide variety of toys go. It’s something I’ve tried to do myself, but haven’t been able to maintain due to work issues. Anyway, the site’s got … Continue reading
Oh, I haven’t posted in like, 10 days? Felt a whole lot longer. It’s been a looooong past week. Frankly, I’m surprised I only haven’t posted in that long. Took a whole buncha pics, but I can’t do reviews for … Continue reading
This one’s slightly short, but the next Rider War gallery will be longer.
Wait, Challenge for… Gobotron? Ooooooh, NOW I get it. Are you thinking what I’m thinking? I think so, but where are we going to find 8227 pieces of yellow 4-Point Lego Blocks?
War for Cybertron Bumblebee‘s review is updated with some pics of the alt mode. Just scroll to the bottom of that post/review. And in case you’re wondering what he transforms to, he transforms into a computer mouse.