- @aMainCharacter HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 6 years ago
- @aMainCharacter What don't you understand about the whole cyborg thing? Core concept? 6 years ago
- When all else fails, I can always masturbate to _____.... j.mp/11t6Xv0 #CardsAgainstHumanity 6 years ago
- Dear Abby, I'm having some trouble with _____ and would like your advice.... j.mp/15pW6DD #CardsAgainstHumanity 6 years ago
- teevillain.com/products-page/… 6 years ago
August 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
updatedude on Pic(s) of the Day Kidult King on Pic(s) of the Day Kidult King on Hauliday 20130511 (partial) Kidult King on S.H. Figuarts Sakura Kasu… updatedude on S.H. Figuarts Sakura Kasu…
Author Archives: Chad Landon Smith
As I was perusing a local Toys R Us earlier in the week, I happened these little monstrosities: Pokemon Cheebees. I thought to myself, “Pokemon vinyl figures? That almost makes sense,” and snapped up all four of them right then … Continue reading
Bulletto is the Clint Eastwood of the Moofia. As you can see, he likes to squint. He also likes big guns. He’s lacking in chimpanzee sidekicks, but he makes up for that with two sentient shotgun shells at his side. … Continue reading
When I was at A-Kon last year, there was a booth there that was selling urban vinyl. I’d liked the stuff for awhile, but never quite had the cash to “justify” taking the plunge and buying what amounted to a more-expensive-than-usual … Continue reading
Landon here. I posted a few Mighty Mugg reviews on Turquoise Version awhile back, but never got back to to the toy reviewing thing until now. Got some new goodies that I plan on reviewing, along with a few older … Continue reading
AKA: The Hammer Horror Wave
The Fantastic Four, minus one.
Why did this year’s Oscars prove that some sort of intelligent and benevolent cosmic force akin to God exists? It isn’t because No Country for Old Men, a movie one can genuinely call “best movie of the year,” won Best … Continue reading
***1/2 Situational comedy is a great genre in and of itself, but rarely do you see sitcom-esque anime that is as smart and socially-aware as Zetsubo.