- @aMainCharacter HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 5 years ago
- @aMainCharacter What don't you understand about the whole cyborg thing? Core concept? 5 years ago
- When all else fails, I can always masturbate to _____.... j.mp/11t6Xv0 #CardsAgainstHumanity 5 years ago
- Dear Abby, I'm having some trouble with _____ and would like your advice.... j.mp/15pW6DD #CardsAgainstHumanity 5 years ago
- teevillain.com/products-page/… 5 years ago
February 2020 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
updatedude on Pic(s) of the Day Kidult King on Pic(s) of the Day Kidult King on Hauliday 20130511 (partial) Kidult King on S.H. Figuarts Sakura Kasu… updatedude on S.H. Figuarts Sakura Kasu…
Category Archives: Dark of the Moon
My office got some computers or monitors or whatever, I can’t remember. They were gonna throw the boxes and foam away, but where others saw trash, I saw a base. So I took ’em, and made this. It’s not WELL … Continue reading
First up is D-16: Beast Wars Galvatron. He’s purple. Like a blackcurrant yogurt drink. I could have sworn there was one in “manly pink”. Eh, maybe that’s the Korean version. Also got 10th Anniversary (Cybertron) Megatron. No comic included but … Continue reading
Alright, so one of them’s technically an arachnoid.
DotM Voyager Shockwave’s Jabberwock mode.
Srsly, Thunderhead is not only underrated as a standalone, but he has plenty of “gattai” potential. Especially since his huge, tight feet ensure he’ll stand despite any back heaviness.