- @aMainCharacter HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 6 years ago
- @aMainCharacter What don't you understand about the whole cyborg thing? Core concept? 6 years ago
- When all else fails, I can always masturbate to _____.... j.mp/11t6Xv0 #CardsAgainstHumanity 6 years ago
- Dear Abby, I'm having some trouble with _____ and would like your advice.... j.mp/15pW6DD #CardsAgainstHumanity 6 years ago
- teevillain.com/products-page/… 6 years ago
January 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
updatedude on Pic(s) of the Day Kidult King on Pic(s) of the Day Kidult King on Hauliday 20130511 (partial) Kidult King on S.H. Figuarts Sakura Kasu… updatedude on S.H. Figuarts Sakura Kasu…
Tag Archives: Transformers
I saw this yesterday. Probably should have wrote about it when it was fresher on my mind. But the short of it is; yes, go watch Bumblebee and make it a box office success. Non-spoilery review/discussion after the jump. Spoilery … Continue reading
So I figured out all I needed to do to fix all my exposure woes with my camera was to use Manual Exposure Mode. Well, that’ll save some headache in future pictures. Meanwhile, have a picture of some screenshots I … Continue reading
S.H.MonsterArts King Kong, yeah, he’s excellent for a puny giant monkey/ape. S.H.Figuarts Riderman and Den-O: Liner Form (aka the dumbest looking Den-O form). Both are good. Riderman’s got good tolerances, although I noted a bit of silver stuck to his … Continue reading
I still function!
He’s the forcefield guy.
Hasbro is coming out with a new line of Transformers that is basically a rip off of Lego’s Bionicle, called Transformers Construct-Bots. There’s going to be 24 initial releases across 4 price points.
Here’s something pretty interesting to moi as a Transformers fan. Phil Reed of BattleGrip.com has started this Kickstarter to get a reference book out about 3rd Party Transformers. He’s already hit the target for simply getting the thing printed and … Continue reading